A Maturing Business ($2M – $10M)
BUSINESS CHALLENGES AT THIS LEVEL:
- Identifying, developing and growing the skills of your managers.
- Developing marketing and sales strategies at a whole new level.
- Innovating the production and delivery of products and services.
- Guidance and support for identifying and growing managers:
- Assess candidates with the “Ten Key Criteria to Determine Management Potential”.
- Growing managers to achieve superior performance through their people.
- Increasing employee engagement with practical and functional steps.
- Dealing with uncertainty, including conflict resolution and difficult conversations.
- Improving the core communication skills of managers.
- Providing support with performance evaluations for managers and their teams.
- Provide full training and support to bring your sales and marketing strategies to the next level:
- Hiring effective salespeople.
- Managing, monitoring, and tracking their performance.
- Knowing when to work with teams and when to get them to go solo.
- Developing a marketing strategy customized for the unique offering and strengths of your company.
- Providing step-by-step implementation support.
- Determining the appropriate metrics for monitoring marketing strategy effectiveness.
- Help set the path for product and service innovation:
- Conducting product / service reviews, including customer-satisfaction surveys.
- Breaking down your current offering into its functional components.
- Innovating improvements that will make a measurable difference to customers and to business effectiveness.
Matt Whale, CFO
If it wasn’t for all of Michael's support we would never have seen a five fold increase in turnover, a five fold increase in staff, and an immeasurable increase in core skills amongst all of our team in the last three years.
Louise Pasterfield, Managing Director
Since working with Michael as my mentor from 2010, my company has grown eight fold. Michael has helped me rethink almost every aspect of my business and breakdown the barriers to achieving my goals…finding him has proven a catalyst moment for my company.
Doris Hager, President
Michael's greatest strength, is seeing from the outside, the weaknesses and opportunities inside companies, their leaders, and employees. His intuitive and knowledgeable guidance has helped countless businesses overcome their blockages and achieve previously unimaginable levels of growth.
Bill Locking, Senior Partner
I know that his approach indeed worked, as Michael assisted in the growth of our company from $3M to $11M.
William F. Jones, Jr., CPA, Partner
His approach is different and provides new solutions to overcome many of the common business myths. Having engaged Michael's services for my own business, I can attest to the validity of his methods. Business and its challenges evolve, the solutions should too.
Darryl Condon, Managing Principal
Since 2010, when we first started working with Michael Walsh, our company has grown consistently, and most importantly with purpose. The insights that Michael brings, have given us the tools to grow, strengthen, and shape our business, consistent with our values. We are considerably stronger, more united, and having a lot more fun.
Debbie Samsom, PhD. (R.Psych.), President
In addition to the growth we have achieved with our one-on-one work with Michael, we had 42 people within our company, complete the Developing CareerTM leadership program. It’s been transforming for our organization in many different ways – ways that I would never have anticipated.
Kim Deep, CPA. CMA, President
Michael passionately shares insights, strategies, and tools in a simple and engaging manner that will change your thinking and results forever.